At CLEAR STEPS, we conduct Independent Audits, Assessments and Appraisals for
ISO 9001, ISO 20000, ISO 22301, ISO 27001, CMMI, Agile SCRUM, Six Sigma...
To manage any potential Conflict of Interests, We will not provide Consulting and the Appraisals by the same team member
Our Objective Evaluations include the following steps:
- ISO and CMMI Appraisals consume a lot of effort, time, money and morale
- All companies will benefit from an initial Readiness Review to establish their readiness and to assess any risks to the Final Appraisal
- For CMMI Clients, we conduct a mix of Class B and Class C Appraisals during this stage.
- Review of the Documented Policies, Processes and Procedures
- Review of the High Level Implementation Artifacts from the Programs, Projects, Departments
- Confirm the suitability of the initial documentation to address the Model and Standard requirements.
- Conduct Interviews with the Practitioners
- Document the findings
- Identify the Strengths, Weaknesses and Improvement Opportunities
- Report the findings with the rating and the recommendations
- CMMI Clients will get reports with the Maturity and/or Capability Levels